ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100D, and ISO 14001 Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor Training
Integrated Management Systems - Lead Auditor Training (ISO 9001 and/or IATF 16949, AS9100D, and ISO 14001)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 5 Days - 8 Hours/day
What is an integrated management system?
An integrated business management system focuses on competitive advantage, employing common processes to efficiently manage and optimize performance.
This five-day seminar focuses on the integration of the standards. The intent is not to teach the “shalls” of each standard, but rather to understand how the requirements and clauses are integrated and their impact on audit systems and the auditing process. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and auditing instruments; the documentation process; conducting an audit; writing an audit report, and taking corrective action.
The seminar is built around a case study, which includes the integrated approach. Also included are case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities. Techniques for leading audit teams will also be discussed.
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL Competency Units. Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL
Note: As the intention of this course is to focus on how the standards integrate and not the requirements of the standards, a competency unit in a specific management system standard is not offered.
- Understand the Integrated Management Systems auditing process.
- Understand how AS9100D and IATF 16949:2016 requirements and clauses integrate.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures, and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standards Explained
- Basic Principles and Methodologies
- AS9100D and IATF 16949:2016 Requirements
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Leading Audit Teams
- Customer-Specific Requirements
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Case Study Mock Audit
Quality Assurance Managers, General Managers, AS9100, and IATF 16949 Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, and Lead Auditors should attend this course.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes auditing case studies.
At least an introductory understanding of AS9100D and IATF 16949:2016 is required. A professional understanding is preferred.