ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 Understanding Integrated Management Systems
Understanding Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001 and/or IATF 16949 and ISO 14001)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days - 8 Hours/day
What is an integrated management system?
An integrated business management system focuses on competitive advantage, employing common processes to efficiently manage and optimize performance. This two-day seminar focuses on the integration of the standards. The intent is not to teach the “shalls” of each standard, but rather to understand how the requirements and clauses are integrated and their impact on management systems.
- Understand the Integrated Management Systems auditing process.
- Understand how the ISO 9001:2015 and/or IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements and clauses integrate.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standards Explained
- Basic Principles and Methodologies
- ISO 9001:2015 and/or IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
Quality Assurance Managers, Environmental Managers, General Managers, ISO 9001 and/or IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 Implementation Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a workbook.
At least an introductory understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and/or IATF16949:2016, and ISO 14001:2015 is required. A professional understanding is preferred.