ISO 26262:2018 Functional Safety and Automotive SPICE
ISO 26262:2018 Functional Safety and Automotive SPICE® Executive Overview
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
This one-day course will give the participant the base knowledge necessary for management teams involved in the development and assurance of the functional safety of new products utilizing electrical and electronic elements through the use of the ISO 26262 Functional Safety Management System standard. This standard is an adaptation of the Functional Safety standard IEC 61508 for the specifics of automotive electric/electronic systems. It is to be applied to Safety Related Systems that include electric/electronic systems that are installed in production passenger vehicles, trucks & busses, and motorcycles.
The Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model is used to perform conformant assessments of the software process capability in the development of automotive systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 33002.
- Provide an overview of the ISO 26262 Functional Safety standard and Automotive SPICE ® (ASPICE ®
- Understand the impact of Functional Safety on Management Systems and Engineering teams
- Understand how Systems, Hardware and Software safety requirements are linked and then finally controlled in manufacturing
- Understand the impact of Functional Safety on the supply chain
- Provide guidance on a strategy to implement and integrate ISO 26262 and ASPICE ®
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Overview to ISO 26262:2018 and Automotive SPICE ®
- Chapter 2: Automotive SPICE ® Framework and Requirements
- Scope of Automotive SPICE ®
- Process Attributes and Capability Levels
- Chapter 3: ISO 26262:2018 Framework and Requirements
- Management of Functional Safety (Part 2)
- Confirmation Measure (Part 2, Clause 6)
- Safety Case
- Production and Operation (Part 7)
- New Product Design – Functional Safety
- Chapter 4: Product Development for Functional Safety and ASPICE ®
- Detail Level Development
- Support Processes
- Implementing an Integrated Functional Safety and ASPICE ® Program
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for executive management.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
Attendees should have a working knowledge of their organization’s New Product Development Process.