Understanding the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Understanding the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days - 8 Hours/day
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global QM Competency Units. This 1.5- or two-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO 9001 quality management systems standard. Group exercises and case studies will be used to develop the required skills.
Note: Successful completion of this course will fulfill the training requirement necessary for all Exemplar Global certified TPECS auditors to meet the knowledge requirements of the new ISO 9001 standard.
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s quality management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO 9001 2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
A general understanding of quality management systems and ISO 9001 2015 is recommended.