Aerospace Risk Management and Analysis Series Risk Assessment
Aerospace Risk Management and Analysis Series Risk Assessment, Characteristics Designation and Flow Down - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
This one-day hands-on seminar is addresses the application of the knowledge captured in S/DFMEAs and PFMEAs related to risk assessment, including the cascading of the risk information to critical part requirements.
This class includes breakout exercise sessions using an example of an Aerospace sub-assembly project and product launch. This running example will be used throughout the 16-day Aerospace Risk Management and Analysis Series.
- Provide an understanding of the Risk Classifications for Special Requirements, Critical Items and Key Characteristics
- Provide an understanding of how these risk classifications were developed and how to evaluate at the sub-assembly or component level
- Learn how to ensure that historical failures are shared, included in FMEAs and controlled in manufacturing or design
- The Improvement Strategy
- Failure History and Risk Assessment
- Breakout Exercise: Failure History and Developing the Grid
- Risk Classifications
- Breakout Exercise: Flow Down and Handling Failures from System FMEA to DFMEA to PFMEA
- FMEA Tables and Risk
- Breakout Exercise: Tracking Improvement Actions
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Design Engineers
- AQP Team Members
- All other Risk Management personnel
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a workbook including all team breakout exercises.
Participants should possess a working knowledge of quality systems and methodologies.