Aerospace Risk Management and Analysis Series Team Leader Facilitation
Aerospace Risk Management and Analysis Series Team Leader Facilitation - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day
This one-day hands-on seminar is designed to arm facilitators with the skills necessary to lead their teams. A good facilitator should be able to understand the various roles of facilitation and their impact on team performance. This course will help develop competency in applying facilitative behaviors to prevent and respond to team member challenges and concerns. The use of problem solving and analytical tools, as well application of the facilitation process across a variety of work settings will also be covered.
- Understand the characteristics of a good facilitator
- Learn good facilitation skills
- Learn the tools for running an effective meeting
- Facilitation Fundamentals
- Essential Meeting Tools
- Breakout Exercise: Charter and Team Development
- Effective Meetings
- Breakout Exercise: Intervention
- Conflict Management
- Breakout Exercise: Conflict Management
- Essential Process Tools
- Breakout Exercise: Decision Making Exercise
- Facilitators who are responsible for AQP launch, FMEAs, or problem solving/corrective action
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a workbook including all team breakout exercises.