SCS 9001 Auditor Training
SCS 9001 Auditor Training
Course Duration: 2 Days - 8 Hours/day
This two-day seminar covers everything an auditor needs to know in order to audit the Supply Chain Security standard, SCS 9001. The SCS 9001 handbook documents Supply Chain Security Management System requirements, controls, and measurements specifically for suppliers of ICT products: hardware, software, and services based on ISO 9001:2015 for the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry.
This class fulfills one of three course requirements for a certification body auditor to be qualified to SCS 9001.
Note: must be a qualified QMS auditor as a prerequisite for this class.
• Understanding SCS 9001 Requirements
• Understanding and Auditing SCS 9001 Measurements
• Auditing SCS 9001 (this class)
Give experienced process auditors the knowledge and tools necessary to evaluate the SCS 9001Supply Chain Security clauses to determine compliance with the standard.
- Course Introductions
- Chapter 1: Brief Review of SCS 9001 including Measurements
- Competency 1: Understand the Application of the Principles, Procedures and Methods of Auditing
- Chapter 2: Process Approach to Auditing and Audit Trails
- Competency 2: Understand the SCS 9001 Process Approach and Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 1: Conducting a Process Approach Audit for Security Asset Management
- Chapter 3: Conducting a Stage 1 Audit
- Competency 3: Understand the Activities Involved in Preparing for an Audit (Stage 1)
- Breakout Exercise 2: Evaluating Documented Information including Scope and Principles of Trust
- Chapter 4: Conducting a Stage 2 – Onsite Audit
- Competency 4: Understand the Conduct of an Effective Process Audit (Stage 2)
- Breakout Exercise 3: Zero Trust Architecture Evaluation
- Breakout Exercise 4: Auditing Context of the Organization
- Breakout Exercise 5: Auditing Process and Performance Management
- Breakout Exercise 6: Auditing Controls and Measurements when Auditing Processes
- Chapter 5: Writing Nonconformities and Audit Follow Up
- Competency 5: Understanding How to Close, Document and Follow-up on Audits
- Final Exam
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Certification Body auditors, Accreditation Body Assessors, Organization stakeholders implementing SCS 9001, and internal auditors.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including breakout exercises.
Participants must a functional understanding of ISO 9001 or an ISO 9001-based QMS standard as a qualified QMS auditor prior to attending this course.