Understanding Agile SPICE
Understanding Agile SPICE
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days - 8 Hours/day
This two-day course is designed to give the attendee a detailed understanding of how Automotive SPICE® and Agile can co-exist in Automotive Product development
The Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model is used to perform conformant assessments of the software process capability in the development of automotive systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 33002.
Agile is an iterative development methodology that helps teams deliver value to their customers faster adapting to change, and producing working results.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how to comply with Automotive SPICE® while applying Agile methodologies. Methods to integrate Automotive SPICE® with Agile will be covered in class.
· Detailed understanding of what Automotive SPICE® is and the motivation behind the model
· Detailed understanding on Automotive SPICE® requirement processes and flow down to all System and Software processes
· Detailed understanding of Agile methodologies and its scope in Automotive industry
· Agile Impact on Requirements and Project Management, Design, Testing and Support Processes
· Understanding of different Agile SPICE Process Levels
· Addressing challenges on Agile and Automotive SPICE® co-existence
· Understanding of how Automotive SPICE® Processes such as Project Management, Software Development integrate with Agile
· Introduction and Overview
· Automotive SPICE® Process Overview and Structure
· Understanding Automotive SPICE® Process for Project Management (MAN.3)
o Breakout Exercise – Project Management
· Understanding Automotive SPICE® Process for Requirements
(SYS 1,SYS 2 ,SW 1)
o Breakout Exercise – Requirement Flow Down
(SYS 1,SYS 2,SYS 3,SW 1,SW 2,SW 3)
· Agile Overview
· Agile Impact on Requirements and Project Management
· Agile Impact on Testing Processes [SYS 4, SYS 5 and
SW 4 , SW 5,SW 6]
· Agile Principles for Automotive
o Breakout Exercise – Agile Methodology and Its Impact on Requirements Management
· Agile Impact on Support Processes: Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Resolution and Quality Assurance
· Agile and SPICE Co-existence [Agile SPICE]
· Agile SPICE as a Bridge and Add-on to Automotive SPICE®
Breakout Exercise – Agile SPICE on Change Management and Configuration Management
· AGL.1 Agile Work Management
· AGL.2 Partner Collaboration Management
· AGL.3 Agile Quality Assurance
· Resolving Agile and Automotive SPICE® Myths
· Understanding Project Management Agile SPICE
o Breakout Exercise – Software Development
Who Should Attend
The seminar has been developed for developers, test engineers, project managers and other participants involved with “Development Projects” in the automotive industry.
Software managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Technical leads, Automotive SPICE® Implementers, internal auditors and others need to understand Automotive SPICE® and how to integrate it into Agile will find the training helpful.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including case studies.
Background in “development projects”, “software development”,” Project management”, “quality management systems” will be helpful.
A basic understanding of project management, quality management and system and software engineering processes is helpful, but not required.