CQI-11: Understanding Plating System Assessments for Continuous Quality Improvement
Understanding Plating System Assessments (CQI-11)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 4-6 Hours/day
This one-day seminar is intended to provide participants with an overview of CQI-11, Special Process: Plating System Assessment, which, along with internationally recognized quality management system standards and customer-specific requirements, defines the fundamental requirements for a plating management system. The goal of the Plating System Assessment is the development of a plating management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Understand the scope of the Plating System Assessment
- Prepare to conduct an assessment of a plating system in order to ensure it provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain
- Introduction and Overview
- Assessor Requirements
- Coating System Assessment Procedure
- SECTION 1: Management Responsibility and Quality Planning
- SECTION 2: Floor and Material Handling Responsibility
- SECTION 3: Zinc / Zinc Alloy Plating Equipment
- SECTION 4: Decorative (Cu, Ni, Cr) Plating Equipment
- SECTION 5: EN Plating Equipment
- SECTION 6: Hard Chrome Plating Equipment
- SECTION 7: Job Audit
- Process Requirement Tables
All team members involved in the plating management system would benefit from this seminar.
Each participant will receive a training manual. A copy of CQI-11 may be provided upon request, with additional cost billed to the participant.
Experience in the assessment of plating management systems would be beneficial.