CQI-8: Understanding Layered Process Audit (LPA) Guidelines for Continuous Quality Improvement
Understanding Layered Process Audit Guidelines (CQI-8)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 4-6 Hours/day
This one-day seminar provides attendees with an understanding of Layered Process Audits (LPA). Whether you are new to LPA or have implemented LPA in the past, this understanding will help you create LPAs that impact the Key Performance Indicators and to fine-tune your LPA to focus on value-add quality checks. Critical success factors for a value-add LPA include top management support, communication of value to employees, and impactful audits.
- Understand the and benefits of Layered Process Audits
- Understand how to prepare and conduct a Layered Process Audit (LPA)
- Understand that LPAs are a management tool to ensure and verify that processes and procedures are being followed as intended
- Introduction to LPAs - IS and IS NOT
- Value of the LPA as a Management Tool
- Planning LPAS - A Function of Top Management
- LPA Deployment
- Conducting the Assessment
- Top Manage Review of the Effectiveness of LPAs
Who Should Attend
Quality Managers, Quality Supervisors, Quality Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Production Supervisors, Production Leaders, Quality Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, and anyone responsible for making quality improvements will benefit from this seminar.
Each participant will receive course material including an LPA scenario.
A basic understanding of Layered Process Audits is required.