Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) Gage Design
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) - Gage Design
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days - 8 Hours/day
This two-day course focuses on the GD&T gage development and application, including gage principles, gage design, dimensioning and tolerancing, gage usage, fixture development, gage tolerancing policies. Gage is an important tool to inspect the GD&T requirements per ASME Y14.5M-1994 and ISO1101 GD&T standard. The structure and tolerancing principles of the gage will greatly affect the product quality level. The correct gage principle will reduce the measurement risk, including the conforming parts rejection and nonconforming parts acceptance.
- Understand GD&T gage requirements.
- Understand GD&T structure, principle, and application.
- Learn how to develop the GD&T gage and achieve the realization of GD&T inspection.
- Comprehend the Gage Tolerancing policy and reduce the inspection risk with gage.
- Improve the inspection capability.
- Improve capability of the gage verification and analysis on gage suppliers
- GD&T Gage Introduction
- GD&T Gage Principles
- GD&T Gage Design
- Gage Dimension Tolerance
- Gage Application
- Fixture Introduction
This seminar is designed for Gage Engineers, Design Engineers, Quality Engineers, Process Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, APQP Team Members, and Inspectors.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual with case studies.
Basic knowledge of mechanical blue print reading and experience in implementation and production processes is recommended.