Automotive Quality Management Systems : IATF 16949:2016 Executive Overview Training
IATF 16949:2016 Executive Overview Training for Automotive Quality Management Systems
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
The new Automotive Quality Management System requirements have been rebranded as IATF 16949:2016 (formerly ISO/TS 16949:2009). Omnex is offering a half-day executive briefing on the transition to IATF 16949:2016. This briefing highlights the intent and content of the key changes from the IATF 16949:2016 revision. There will be discussion and in-depth Q&A session after the briefing in order to understand the strategic implications of the IATF 16949:2016.
This briefing will provide a high-level review of the changes to IATF 16949:2016. NOTE: not all the IATF 16949:2016 clauses will be covered in detail, nor will an IATF 16949 standard be provided. Omnex has a number of offerings including transition courses for both implementation teams and/or auditors that are already familiar with the standard as well as a separate two-day Understanding the Requirements of IATF 16949:2016 for those who have not had previous exposure to the standard and/or want to review each clause in detail. Omnex also offers internal and lead auditor courses on IATF 16949:2016 that include the new competency requirement for all auditors to understand the applicable Customer-Specific Requirements and Core Tools requirements.
- Discuss the differences between the 2009 version of the ISO/TS 16949 standard and the 2016 revision.
- Be aware of the transition timeline and requirements
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the IATF 16949:2016 standard to begin planning and preparation of an existing Quality Management System to comply with IATF 16949:2016.
- Why was IATF 16949 Revised?
- What are the Key Changes?
- Implications of the Changes to Management Systems
- Responsibilities of Top Management
- Responsibilities of Process Owners
- What are the Revision Timelines?
- Transition Guidance
This briefing is designed for Executives who want to understand the implications of the IATF 16949:2016 changes, VP and Directors of Quality, Quality Assurance Managers, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
A good working knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009 is recommended.