Automotive Quality Management Systems : IATF 16949:2016 Role of Top Management Training
IATF 16949:2016 Role of Top Management Training for Automotive Quality Management Systems
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
The top management has primary responsibility for the development and implementation of a comprehensive management system meeting the requirements of the automotive industry and ISO/TS 16949 and for using the system to drive continual improvement in quality, cost, delivery, and customer satisfaction - throughout the organization. This half-day seminar discusses the general requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009, focusing on the role and responsibilities of top management in both the implementation and management processes of the system.
- Understand the requirements of top management in ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Understand the purpose and goals of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and how it will help top management achieve their business goals
- Understand the implementation structure of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Learn the sections that impact upper management the most
- Learn what kind of support upper management must provide to the ISO/TS 16949:2009 implementation team.
- Understand the registration process
- Be able to estimate the resources and cost associated with ISO/TS 16949:2009 compliance
Note: Typically, this presentation is customized for the participants. When appropriate, a specific ISO/TS 16949:2009 implementation plan is added and explained in this presentation.
- Background of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- What is ISO/TS 16949:2009?
- Key Themes in ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Management System Principles
- Customer Satisfaction
- Automotive Process Approach
- Managing Continual Improvement
- Primary ISO/TS 16949:2009 Systems Impacting Top Management Explained
- Determining and Deploying Policies and Objectives
- Identifying Key Performance Measures
- Monitoring, Measuring and Analyzing Process and System Performance
- Operational Management Review
- Implementing ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Resource Requirements
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Implementation Plan
- Registration Steps
- Code of Practice
- Auditor Selection Strategies
Who Should Attend
Those in executive management supporting the ISO/TS 16949:2009 efforts of the implementation team will benefit most from attending this seminar.None.