Understanding the Requirements of IATF 16949:2016
Understanding the Requirements of IATF 16949:2016 for Automotive Quality Management Systems
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days
The new Automotive Quality Management System requirements have been rebranded as IATF 16949:2016 (formerly ISO/TS 16949:2009). Although the ISO 9001 requirements have been removed from IATF 16949:2016 and are published as a separate ISO standard, IATF 16949 is not a stand-alone standard and must be used in conjunction with ISO 9001, so Omnex is continuing to offer courses that cover both the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global QM Competency Units. This 1.5-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global QM
This course was developed to cover all requirements of both the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards. Group exercises and case studies with examples from the automotive industry will be used to develop the required skills.
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s quality management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO and IATF Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, IATF 16949:2016 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
A general understanding of quality management systems and both ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 is recommended.