ISO 45001:2018 Role of Top Management for Health and Safety Management Systems
Role of Executive Management in the ISO 45001:2018 Implementation
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
This half-day seminar discusses the role of executive management in the ISO 45001:2018 implementation process.
- Understand the High Level Structure of ISO 45001:2018
- Understand the Context of the Organization
- Understand the Needs and Expectations of Interested Parties
- Be able to identify Risks and Opportunities
- Understand the Role of Leadership
- Understand the requirements of the standard as they relate to Top Management
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Understanding the Requirements of ISO 45001:2018
Who Should Attend
Those in executive management supporting the ISO 45001 efforts of the OHSMS implementation team will benefit most from attending this seminar.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
Note: Omnex does not provide copies of standard(s) during training courses, but clients are encouraged to have their own copy.