AS9100D, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor Training
Integrated Management Systems - Internal Auditor Training (AS9100D and/or IATF 16949, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 4 Days - 8 Hours/day
What is an integrated management system?
An integrated business management system focuses on competitive advantage, employing common processes to efficiently manage and optimize performance.
This four-day seminar focuses on the integration of the standards. The intent is not to teach the “shalls” of each standard, but rather to understand how the requirements and clauses are integrated and their impact on audit systems and the auditing process. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and auditing instruments; the documentation process; conducting an audit; writing an audit report, and taking corrective action.
The seminar is built around a case study, which includes the integrated approach. Also included are case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities.
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-AU Competency Units. Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-AU
Note: As the intention of this course is to focus on how the standards integrate and not the requirements of the standards, a competency unit in a specific management system standard is not offered.
- Understand the Integrated Management Systems auditing process.
- Understand how the AS9100D and/or IATF, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001 requirements and clauses integrate.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Rationale for Integrated Management Systems
- Overview of the Standards
- Understanding the Requirements and Their Relationships
- Strategies for Integration
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
Quality Assurance Managers, Environmental Managers, Health and Safety Managers, General Managers, AS9100 and/or IATF 16949 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 Implementation Team Members, Safety Officers, Management Representatives and Internal Auditors should attend this course.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes auditing case studies.
At least an introductory understanding of AS9100D and/or IATF 16949, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001 is required. A professional understanding is preferred.