Understanding the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Understanding the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global QM Competency Units. This 1.5- or two-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
*FOR PUBLIC TRAINING ONLY - The requirements portion of this training is conducted online prior to the in-classroom or virtual course. The seated or virtual classroom portion of the class will begin on Tuesday morning with a review and testing. The Monday of that training week will be offline and for finishing the e-learning or contacting the instructor with questions. The auditor portions (AU and TL) will continue as appropriate according to the dates scheduled.
This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be used to develop the required skills.
Note: Successful completion of this course will fulfill the training requirement necessary for all Exemplar Global certified TPECS auditors to meet the knowledge requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s quality management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO 9001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
A general understanding of quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 is recommended.