Understanding the Requirements for AS9100D for Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS)
Understanding the Requirements for AS9100D for Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS) - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM Competency Unit. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements of AS9100D, which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense organizations. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
Note: The QM competency unit can only be used for ISO 9001 auditor certification. There is an additional AS9100D e-Learning module offered through IAQG which also must be completed to become an IAQG-certified aerospace auditor.
*FOR PUBLIC TRAINING ONLY - The requirements portion of this training is conducted online prior to the in-classroom or virtual course. The seated or virtual classroom portion of the class will begin on Tuesday morning with a review and testing. The Monday of that training week will be offline and for finishing the e-learning or contacting the instructor with questions. The auditor portions (AU and TL) will continue as appropriate according to the dates scheduled.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001 and/or AS9100D.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and AS9100D
- ISO 9001 and AS9100D Requirements
- Group Exercise 1: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise 2: Interested Party Expectations
- ISO 9001 and AS9100D Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercise 2: Audit Scenarios Clauses 4-6
- Group Exercise 3: Audit Scenarios Clauses 7-8
- Group Exercise 4: Audit Scenarios Clauses 9-10
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, AS9100D Implementation Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
An extensive understanding of the AS9100D requirements and/or work experience in applying AS9100D is recommended.