AS9110C Lead Auditor Training for Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS)
AS9110C Lead Auditor Training for Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS) - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 5 Days
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL Competency Units. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements of AS9100D and AS9110C, which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense organizations. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Aerospace Process Approach Auditing has three main components – Process Auditing, Customer Focus and Leadership Auditing – each of which must follow the requirements laid out in AS9101E. This course will give instruction and guidance on conducting the Process Audit using the PEAR form and Turtle Diagrams, as well as other requirements specific to AS9101E.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL
The QM competency unit can only be used for ISO 9001 auditor certification. Further IAQG-sanctioned AS9100-D and AS9110C training will be required to become an IAQG-certified aerospace auditor.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001, AS9100D and/or AS9110C.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001, AS9100D and AS9110C
- ISO 9001, AS9101D and AS9110C Requirements
- ISO 9001, AS9101D and AS9110C Requirements (cont’d)
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Scope and Objectives
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Leading Audit Teams
- Customer-Specific Requirements
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Case Study Mock Audit
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
This seminar is designed for Management Representatives, AS9100D and AS9110C Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who would like to develop judgment and decision-making in AS9100D and AS9110C and learn the auditing process for first, second, and third party auditors.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes auditing case studies.
An extensive understanding of the AS9100D and AS9110C requirements and/or work experience in applying AS9100D is and AS9110C recommended.