CQI-27: Understanding Casting System Assessment for Continuous Quality Improvement
Understanding Casting System Assessment (CQI-27)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
This one-day seminar is intended to provide participants with an overview of CQI-27, Special Process: Casting System Assessment, which, along with internationally recognized quality management system standards and customer-specific requirements, defines the fundamental requirements for the management system. The goal of the Casting System Assessment is the development of a casting management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Understand the scope of the Casting System Assessment.
- Prepare to conduct an assessment of a casting system in order to ensure it provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Introduction and Overview
- Assessor Requirements
- Casting System Assessment Procedure
- Process Requirement Tables
All team members involved in the casting management system would benefit from this seminar.
Each participant will receive a training manual and a copy of CQI-27 may be provided upon request, with additional cost billed to the participant.
Experience in the assessment of casting management systems would be beneficial.