Understanding the Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management Systems
Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for EMS
Course Duration: 2 Days - 8 Hours/day
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global EM Competency Units. This two-day ISO 14001 training course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global EM Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-EM
This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO 14001 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be used to develop the required skills.
Note: Successful completion of this course will fulfill the training requirement necessary for all Exemplar Global certified TPECS auditors to meet the knowledge requirements of the new ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015.
- Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization’s environmental management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Principles of ISO 14001
- The Need for ISO 14001 and the Family of Standards
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 14001:2015 Requirements(cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Compliance Obligations and World Environmental Situation
- Independent EMS Written Exercise
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Environmental Compliance Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
Note: Omnex does not provide copies of standard(s) during training courses, but clients are encouraged to have their own copy.
A general understanding of environmental management systems and ISO 14001:2015 is recommended.