Lean/Six Sigma Executive Overview
Lean/Six Sigma Executive Overview Training
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
This seminar is designed to provide key individuals with the knowledge to facilitate the leadership and implementation of Lean/Six Sigma initiatives.
- Understand the philosophy, strategies and tools of Lean/Six Sigma.
- Learn where the hidden cost, quality and delivery issues are in your company and how Lean/Six Sigma can help you make dramatic improvements.
- Understand how you can develop a strategy to implement Lean/Six Sigma initiatives.
- Introduction to the Lean/Six Sigma philosophy
- Understanding the Lean and Six Sigma Movements
- Benefits of Lean/ Six Sigma (LSS)
- Benefits of integrating Lean and Six Sigma
- Lean/Six Sigma Organizational Structure
- Understanding Lean/Six Sigma Tools
- How to Get Started
- Case Studies
Persons in an organization with Profit and Loss responsibility, plant managers, area managers, and those who will drive effective implementation strategies in an organization will benefit from this seminar.