Six Sigma Executive Overview
Six Sigma Executive Overview Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
This one-day training is the first step toward internal deployment and includes an overview of Six Sigma, deployment strategies, scientific tools and methods, and improvement, measurements, and management controls.
Achieve an effective understanding of the Excelerated Six Sigma Strategy and the Excelerated Six Sigma process within the organization's Six Sigma infrastructure.
- Introduction and Vision of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Performance Measurement
- Corporate Strategy
- History of Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Terminology, Strategy, and Roadmap of the Six Sigma methodology
- Process Performance
- Basic Statistics
- Cp, Cpk relationship to Z values, Subgrouping, and Z-transformation
- Six Sigma toolkit
- Comparison with best practices
- Six Sigma roles, training, project guidelines, and communication
Who Should Attend
Senior management and leadership team of a single organization.