NADCAP AC7102 Heat Treat Requirements
NADCAP AC7102 Heat Treat Requirements - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 3 Days
This three-day seminar is designed to provide participants with an understanding of NADCAP AC7102 Heat Treat requirements and process validation for Aerospace. Understanding these requirements will help ensure successful implementation based on robust processes, as well as how to employ, audit and manage continual improvement in all heat treat processes. Each AC7102 checklist will be interpreted, discussed and thoroughly examined to accommodate attendees performing individual or multiple types of heat treating methods.
This seminar also provides guidance on effective methods to prepare for third party audits as well as to perform effective internal audits of heat-treating processes, by showing where and when to incorporate prevention tools and continual improvement strategies. This class also provides a comprehensive overview of the overall AC7102 suite of checklists.
AC7102 is required by most aerospace customers to be integrated with AS9100D clause 8.0 and is considered a special process.
- Describe the Aerospace NADCAP AC7102 Heat Treat requirements for all methods and checklists
- Assist an organization in implementing and auditing these requirements
- Assist an organization in preparing for third party special process audits
- Introduction to NADCAP
- Chapter 1: Heat Treat Requirements
- AC7102 General Baseline Checklist Requirements
- AC7102/S Supplemental Heat Treat Requirements
- AC7102/2 Aluminum Heat Treat Requirements
- Localized Heat Treat Requirements
- Chapter 2: Brazing, Carburizing and Nitriding
- AC7102/1 Brazing Requirements
- AC7102/3 Carburizing Requirements
- AC7102/4 Nitriding Requirements
- Chapter 3: Hot Isostatic Press, Induction Hardening and Injection Mold and Sintering
- AC 7102/6 HIP (Hot Isostatic Press) Requirements
- AC7102/7 Induction Hardening Requirements
- AC7102/9 Injection Mold and Sintering Requirements
- Chapter 4: Hardness and Pyrometry
- AC7102/5 Hardness and Conductivity Requirements
- AC7102/8 Pyrometry Requirements
- Chapter 5: Internal Auditing and Implementation
- Effective Internal Auditing of the Heat Treat Process
- Heat Treat Process Implementation Strategies
- Chapter 6: Third Party Audit Preparation
- NADCAP Third Party Audit Preparation
This seminar is designed for Quality and Operations Managers and individuals with direct responsibility for heat treating processes. Those responsible for AC7102 auditing within the Aerospace industry as well as AS9100D implementation team members will also benefit from this seminar.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including exercises.
A basic understanding of NADCAP requirements and exposure to the heat-treating processes is necessary. An introduction to internal auditing and facilitating third party audits is recommended.