NADCAP AC7108 Chemical Processing Requirements and Process Validation for Aerospace
NADCAP AC7108 Chemical Processing Requirements - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 3 Days
This three-day seminar is designed to provide participants with an understanding of NADCAP AC7108 Chemical Processing requirements and process validation for Aerospace. Understanding these requirements will help ensure successful implementation based on robust processes, as well as how to employ, audit, and manage continual improvement in all chemical processing processes. Each AC7108 checklist will be interpreted, discussed, and thoroughly examined to accommodate attendees performing individual or multiple types of chemical processing methods.
This seminar also provides guidance on effective methods to prepare for third-party audits as well as to perform effective internal audits of chemical processing processes, by showing where and when to incorporate prevention tools and continual improvement strategies. This class also provides a comprehensive overview of the overall AC7108 suite of checklists.
AC7108 is required by most aerospace customers to be integrated with AS9100D clause 8.0 and is considered a special process.
- Describe the Aerospace NADCAP AC7108 Chemical Processing requirements for all methods and checklists
- Assist an organization in implementing and auditing these requirements
- Assist an organization in preparing for third party special process audits
- Chapter 1
- AC7108 Audit Criteria for Chemical Processing
- AC7108/1 Audit Criteria for the Application of Paint, Dry Film Lubricants, and Sol Gel
- AC7108/2 Audit Criteria for Etch Inspection Processes
- Chapter 2
- AC7108/3 Audit Criteria for Surface Preparation Prior to Metal Bond
- AC7108/4 Audit Criteria for Solution Analysis and Testing
- AC7108/5 Audit Criteria for Alpha Case Removal and Chemical Milling
- Chapter 3
- AC 7108/6 Audit Criteria for Cleanliness Verification
- AC7108/7 Audit Criteria for Cleanliness Verification
- AC7108/8 Audit Criteria for Anodizing
- AC7108/9 Audit Criteria for Electroplating and Electroforming
- Chapter 4
- AC7108/10 Audit Criteria for Electroless Plating
- AC7108/11 Audit Criteria for Conversion Coating
- AC7108/12 Audit Criteria for Acid Cleaning, Descaling, Passivation and Electropolishing
- Chapter 5
- AC7108/13 Audit Criteria for Brush Anodizing and Plating
- AC7108/14 Audit Criteria for Stripping of Coatings
- AC7108/15 Audit Criteria for Pre-Penetrant Etch
- Chapter 6
- Effective Internal Auditing of the Heat Treat Process
- Heat Treat Process Implementation Strategies
- NADCAP Third-Party Audit Preparation
This seminar is designed for Quality and Production personnel and individuals with direct responsibility for chemical processing processes. Those responsible for AC7108 auditing within the Aerospace industry as well as AS9100D implementation team members will also benefit from this seminar.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including exercises.
A basic understanding of NADCAP requirements and exposure to the heat-treating processes is necessary. An introduction to internal auditing and facilitating third party audits is recommended.