NADCAP AC7114 Non Destructive Testing Requirements
NADCAP AC7114 Non Destructive Testing Requirements - Virtual Training
Register for courses 60 days in advance and get 10% off this price.
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 3 Days
This three-day seminar is designed to provide participants with an understanding of NADCAP AC7114 Non-Destructive Testing requirements and process validation for Aerospace. Understanding these requirements will help ensure successful implementation based on robust processes, as well as how to employ, audit and manage continual improvement in all non-destructive testing processes. Each AC7114 checklist will be interpreted, discussed and thoroughly examined to accommodate attendees performing individual or multiple types of non-destructive testing methods.
This seminar also provides guidance on effective methods to prepare for third party audits as well as to perform effective internal audits ofnon-destructive testing processes, by showing where and when to incorporate prevention tools and continual improvement strategies. This class also provides a comprehensive overview of the overall AC7114 suite of checklists.
AC7114 is required by most aerospace customers to be integrated with AS9100D clause 8.0 and is considered a special process.
- Describe the Aerospace NADCAP AC7114 Non-Destructive Testing requirements for all methods and checklists
- Assist an organization in implementing and auditing these requirements
- Assist an organization in preparing for third party special process audits
- Chapter 1
- AC7114 Audit Criteria for NDT Suppliers Accreditation Program
- AC7114/S Supplemental Requirements
- Chapter 2
- AC7114/1 Facility Penetrant Survey
- AC7114/3 Facility Ultrasonic Survey
- AC7114/7 Facility Ultrasonic Survey - Rotating Components
- Chapter 3
- AC 7114/2 Facility Magnetic Particle Survey
- AC7114/5 Facility Eddy Current Survey
- Chapter 4
- AC7114/4 Facility Film Radiography Survey
- AC7114/9 Remote Interpretation of Radiographic Film & Digital Images
- AC7114/10 igital Radiography Survey
- Chapter 5
- Effective Internal Auditing of the Heat Treat Process
- Heat Treat Process Implementation Strategies
- NADCAP Third Party Audit Preparation
This seminar is designed for Quality and NDT Lab personnel and individuals with direct responsibility for non-destructive testing processes. Those responsible for AC7114 auditing within the Aerospace industry as well as AS9100D implementation team members will also benefit from this seminar.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including exercises.
A basic understanding of NADCAP requirements and exposure to the heat-treating processes is necessary. An introduction to internal auditing and facilitating third party audits is recommended.