Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) VDA Volume 2
PPAP VDA Volume 2 Requirements Training
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
Omnex is not a VDA or VDA-QMC licensed training provider.
This one-day seminar addresses the purpose of PPAP is the culmination of the APQP process and provides a detailed examination of Production Part Approval Process requirements. We will focus on determining if all customer engineering, design records, and specification requirements are properly understood, and that the production process has the potential to meet these requirements during an actual production run at the quoted production rate.
- Explain all items listed as PPAP requirements
- Explain the purpose of PPAP levels
- Explain when the customer should be notified of changes
- Identify all aspects of an initial production run
- Course Overview and Introductions
- Introduction to a PPAP
- PPAP in a QMS
- Managing Changes and Submissions, VDA PPA
- Submission Levels, VDA PPA
- Record Retention
- Significant Production Run
- PPAP Submission Elements
- Requirements and Deliverables
- Product Design Elements
- General Elements
- Part Submission Warrant and Status
- VDA PPA Specific Elements
- Assessing a PPAP Package
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for program managers, design, quality, and manufacturing engineers, persons who have direct responsibility for preparation, assembly or review of PPAP components or packages, and auditors and those responsible for subcontractor PPAP documentation.
Each participant will receive a seminar including breakout exercises.
Note: Omnex does not provide copies of standard(s) during training courses, but clients are encouraged to have their own copy.