AS9100D Transition Training for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
AS9100D Transition Training for Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS)
Register for courses 30 days in advance and get 5% off this priceNote:Pricing is dependent on location and may vary.
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
Omnex is offering a one-day transition training course that highlights the intent and content of the key changes from AS9100C. There will be class discussion and group exercises to reinforce the key learnings.
This course will not cover clauses of the Standard that did not significantly change. Omnex offers a separate two-day class, “Understanding the Requirements of AS9100D” for those who want to review each clause.
· Discuss the differences between the AS9100C and AS9100D versions of the Aviation, Space and Defense Quality Management System standard.
· Provide sufficient knowledge and understanding of the various clauses and requirements of AS9100D to begin updating an existing AS9100C Quality Management System (QMS) to comply with the requirements of AS9100D.
· Introduction and Welcome
· The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
· Introduction to ISO 9001 and AS9100D
· ISO 9001 and AS9100D Requirements
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, AS9100D Implementation Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
A good working knowledge of AS9100C is recommended.