Conducting Product Audits to VDA 6.5
Conducting Product Audits to VDA 6.5 Overview
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
Omnex is not a VDA or VDA-QMC licensed training provider.
This one-day course is designed to introduce the product audit as it applies to the VDA 6.5 standard. This course will help you understand the product audit and offer guidance on its use. The scope of this product audit is the entire product at various stages of the production process in the automotive industry. VDA 6.5 is one of many documents produced by the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie), an interest group of German automobile manufacturers and component suppliers. It has been adopted by German automakers as a supplier requirement.
- Understand the product audit
- Understand the requirements of VDA 6.5
- Prepare, perform and complete an audit to VDA 6.5
- Understanding the Product Audit and its Uses
- The Audit Process
- Audit Program
- Audit Contract
- Planning an Audit of New Suppliers, Locations or Technologies using VDA 6.3
- Conducting the VDA 6.3 Assessment
- Best Practices / Lessons Learned
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, Quality System and Product auditors.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual with case studies and a guide for conducting a product audit to VDA 6.5.
Note: Omnex does not provide copies of standard(s) during training courses, but clients are encouraged to have their own copy.
Process, Product or System audit experience is recommended.